So another year draws to a close and we begin the old drill of looking back on the memories of this trip around the sun.
|A selection of my favourite disposables from this year|
This year marks my last year where legally I am not an adult, and the future seems beautiful fluid and uncertain. But next year I shall (hopefully) get a place at University and leave school and do all those other things that I will do but as of yet I do not know what they are, which will all contribute to the overall direction of my life. And that's ok.
2014 was the year that I:
- Reacquired a fringe
- Applied to University
- Fell in love with German literature (after I had applied to University rather annoyingly)
- Did most of the (limited number of) teenagery stuff that has happened to me
- Gained some truly wonderful friends
- Came out as bisexual/Was attracted to a girl for the first time, despite knowing I could be since year 5/Had a breakthrough when I found out about grey-sexuality
- Co-founded a Feminist Society in a boys' school
- Didn't post enough on here
- Was told my flower crowns were 'well random' by Carol Ann Duffy
Have a wonderful year sweetpeas!